Locum Tenens - Interview with Dr. Andrew Wilner
Everything You Need to Know About Locum Tenens Work
This is the ultimate Short Course about Locum Tenens that answers these and other questions:
- What is Locums?
- Why is it such an attractive way to practice?
- What are some of the challenges of Locum Tenens jobs?
- What are three main types situations that are ideal for Locum Tenens?
- How do I work with a staffing agency and agents?
- How do I approach liability insurance, contracts, licensing and credentialing?
- How do I deal with new electronic medical records?
- What are the most important success strategies?
- How does a pandemic affect Locum Tenens?
- Why Locum Tenens might become the best thing you ever did?
Family physician, medical director, hospital CMO, entrepreneur, speaker and host of Physician Nonclinical Careers Podcast, John has interviewed and collaborated with physicians in dozens of nonclinical careers and side-gigs.
He mentors physicians who wish to pursue careers that enable them work in their "Zone of Genius."
John has spend years interviewing physician coaches and doctors who have successfully transitioned to fulfilling unconventional careers - both nonclinical and nontraditional clinical careers.
He is a sought-after podcast guest, and speaker for national conferences addressing career transition.