Hospital Management Career Bundle
Tactics to Quickly Prepare for a Hospital Management Job
NOTE: This "bundle" includes 30 minutes of consultation with John Jurica, MD, MPH, CPE.
This Hospital Management Career Bundle is not itself a course. Rather, it is a collection of other lectures and courses that, together, will prepare you to find and pursue your first hospital management job, with the ultimate goal of becoming a chief medical officer or equivalent position.
These courses will explain:
- Why hospital management is a great career option;
- The most popular jobs available in the hospital and health system industry;
- How to build your first LinkedIn profile;
- How to prepare your resume;
- When, if ever, you will need an advanced business degree;
- What characteristics are being sought by CEOs and HR staff when hiring a medical director or CMO;
- How to use the free Guidestar.org site to identify CMO salaries at any not-for-profit hospital in the U.S.;
- Eight mistakes to avoid when pursuing your hospital management career (and 2 bonus mistakes);
- And, putting together your new hospital executive career roadmap.
***NOTE: This "bundle" also includes 30 minutes of consultation with John Jurica, MD, MPH, CPE.***